DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fox.com/greg/

This show staring Seth Green and Eugene Levy is about the life of a Rabbit Puppet that appears on a kids show. It looks funny. If it is anything like "TV Funhouse" I will be hooked. It kind of reminds me of the MTV "Jenny McCarthy Show" skit where Jenny is talking to these kids show puppets and they all stare at her chest instead of looking at her face.

Tooo Bad the show is on opposite "The West Wing" (boy does that sound very philosophical as well as literal). I guess it is time to Program the VCR for the first time in a year. TiVo is for West Wing!!!

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Fox has place Greg the Bunny on Sunday night right after the Simpsons this week just in case anyone missed it. (like me)

See ya
Tony

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loved the "Easter Sunday" episode which of course had nothing to do with Easter Sunday.

The Gorilla is quickly becoming my favorite.

"I'm Not Fat..."
"I just heard a rip, but I'M NOT WEARING PANTS!!!"

:lol:

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
See my post above yours.......well I forgot.......*sigh* :(
I wanted to watch the Cleveland Indian California Angel game and forgot that as well. :(
hehe.....spending the day at my inlaws messed me all up.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Well, I started watching "Greg the Bunny" and stopped about 15 minutes into the show. It wasn't funny at all! I still have it on the Dishplayer so I may give it another shot later.

See ya
Tony

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by TNGTony
Well, I started watching "Greg the Bunny" and stopped about 15 minutes into the show. It wasn't funny at all!
It might be an acquired taste, I was laughing my "Arse" off during the entire episode. I get the sense people will either you love it or hate it, no middle ground.

Give the 2nd half a chance, there were some very funny (IMHO) scenes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.