Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am going to be away this weekend and I wanted to record some games so I could watch them on my slingbox later on in the week from my hotel.

Has anyone found a way to successfully record the ST games yet? I have tried several times but they were automatically deleted.

Thanks

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
I've only attempted to record a couple NFLST games so far - the SD ones have recorded fine. The one HD Superfan game I tried to record last weekend was deleted when the channel went black. Hopefully that is one of the things fixed in the current software update now rolling out (0xEB). I guess we'll find out Sunday.

·
Godfather
356 Posts
Fixes
Program deleting from the MyVod before user action or delete criteria reached (space, SL settings, etc).

I'm hoping the above statement from the release notes infact fixes ST deletions. We'll have to wait 'til after the weekend to know for sure.

·
Mentor
42 Posts
I think it's fixed.

Today, I got a full recording of Nova on a PBS channel that is blacked out (due to PBS locals being available). Bonehead mistake on my part setting it to record that channel, but the good news is that the black screen recording did not get deleted. This is the first day one of those recordings has survived.

FYI, when I played it, it began, showed the black screen, and then showed a message at the bottom, "searching for authorized content." My only fear is that after the ST channel is blacked out, the box will think the recording is unauthorized and will fail to show any of the recording. I guess we'll see.

At least it's not deleting them any more. Baby steps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.