DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Hopper today and so far so good. One question. When I push the guide button it comes up with My Channels. It was HD Channels. What is my channels? Is this the ones I subscribed to? Why I ask is I wanted to record 342 which is the western channel but it didn't show when it was on hd channels. Am I good with it on my channels or do I need all channels as the default?

·
Hall Of Fame
3,180 Posts
My channels are those you subscribe to and is the default setting for the receivers. Pressing the guide button allows you to scroll through them but every time you turn on the receiver is should revert back to My Channels. All channels by be something to view if you feel like upgrading your subscription package, but a lot of unsubscribed channels do not show, mostly ones you can order by using your remote. Westerns do not show in HD channels since it is not an HD channel.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,792 Posts
bigdog9586 said:
I just got my Hopper today and so far so good. One question. When I push the guide button it comes up with My Channels. It was HD Channels. What is my channels? Is this the ones I subscribed to? Why I ask is I wanted to record 342 which is the western channel but it didn't show when it was on hd channels. Am I good with it on my channels or do I need all channels as the default?
If it's too much to go through all the channels in My Channels you can setup a Favorites List.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.