DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up at 4:00am (3:00am body time) and noticed the guide time is correct yet the shows that are displayed in the guide are a hour behind.
Stupid time change.

Update: Just completed 2 menu resets to flush the guide. The shows displayed are still a hour behind.
I'm curious how this might affect SLs until the guide catches up to the displayed time.

· Hall Of Fame
6,220 Posts
BubblePuppy said:
I woke up at 4:00am (3:00am body time) and noticed the guide time is correct yet the shows that are displayed in the guide are a hour behind.
Stupid time change.

Update: Just completed 2 menu resets to flush the guide. The shows displayed are still a hour behind.
I'm curious how this might affect SLs until the guide catches up to the displayed time.
I don't know. Dish's guide also.

5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"litzdog911" said:
What model Receiver/DVR do you have? Tivo-based DVRs with older software have a known Daylight Savings Time bug.
HR20-700
I haven't checked the HR23-700 in the bedroom.

5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"fluffybear" said:
Double check the Clock setting under Settings > Display to make sure Daylight Savings has been set to Auto.
The guide time was correct. It was the program listings that were off by a hour. Everything seems to be synced now. Probably a delay in the guide data getting updated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.