DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I quick scroll +12 hours, or +24 hours on the guide instead of scrolling?

On another note, when i want to DVR something, where can I go to run a search for a show or movie? I did it once and I cannot remember how i did. LOL

·
Hall Of Fame
3,180 Posts
To do 12 hours, once guide active press the number of hours then the skip fwd button. Or in other words, press guide 1 2 then Skip Fwd buttion.

Note: Dish receivers work like this, Hopper should as well. Let me know if I am wrong as I do not have current access to a Hopper.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,401 Posts
Actually hopper is a little different. Ffwd/rew moves 24 hr, and skip moves one page (3 hr). To go a specific number of hours press a number for the number of hours followed by one of the arrow keys.

·
Godfather
1,034 Posts
garys said:
To do 12 hours, once guide active press the number of hours then the skip fwd button. Or in other words, press guide 1 2 then Skip Fwd buttion.

Note: Dish receivers work like this, Hopper should as well. Let me know if I am wrong as I do not have current access to a Hopper.
Wouldn't that be right arrow?

·
Mr. FixAnything
27,432 Posts
LazhilUT said:
How can I quick scroll +12 hours, or +24 hours on the guide instead of scrolling?

On another note, when i want to DVR something, where can I go to run a search for a show or movie? I did it once and I cannot remember how i did. LOL
There is video - training course for you ;).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.