DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Godfather
277 Posts
demonstimpy said:
Is it just me or is anyone else having guide issues? HR21-700.
Particuarly the sports channels in the 600's, the guide data is only 2 or 3 days.
Says to be announced all the way from Thursday onwards.:confused:
Yes, the H20-100 is the same and has been for some time now on quite a few channels through out the guide from 200's to 800's. I thought it was because the receiver was not left off long enough to download but I proved that theory wrong.

· Legend
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really is an issue.
A DVR is for setting recordings, often in advance. Hmm. Can't do that can I?
Oooooh I miss my ole Tivo.

JJJBBB said:
Yes, the H20-100 is the same and has been for some time now on quite a few channels through out the guide from 200's to 800's. I thought it was because the receiver was not left off long enough to download but I proved that theory wrong.

· Registered
5,952 Posts
demonstimpy said:
Is it just me or is anyone else having guide issues? HR21-700.
Particuarly the sports channels in the 600's, the guide data is only 2 or 3 days.
Says to be announced all the way from Thursday onwards.:confused:
It was just behind. I've seen it before. It filled in for what I needed about two or three hours later. I was trying to set the Iowa vs. Iowa State game on BTN for Saturday, and couldn't as it wasn't showing yet. Now it is, (about 5 hours ago) and I have the recording set.

It's happened before, and may happen again, but is not the kind of thing I lose sleep over.:)

· Legend
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well mine has been this way for several days now.
Maybe a reboot will assist.

hasan said:
It was just behind. I've seen it before. It filled in for what I needed about two or three hours later. I was trying to set the Iowa vs. Iowa State game on BTN for Saturday, and couldn't as it wasn't showing yet. Now it is, (about 5 hours ago) and I have the recording set.

It's happened before, and may happen again, but is not the kind of thing I lose sleep over.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.