Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought Guitar Hero III Aerosmith today.

If your a Guitar Hero fan... yes go buy it.

They randomly change the graphics on the finger board of the guitar though, this is my only gripe. The monkey skulls graphic is hard to see the notes through, if you don't have good eye dexterity.

Otherwise, really good songs on it. It starts out with Cheap Trick, and Aerosmith gives interviews between scenes so you can learn their history.

Nipp

·
Tain't ogre til its ogre
15,654 Posts
I'm sad to say I'm not as hip, and the Smiddelettes are too young yet to play; though your description is making me rethink getting Guitar Hero (and a play set, this old Dreamcast has seen better days).

·
Icon
682 Posts
Have had Rock Band for PS3 for about two weeks now. While we always hung out with the neighbors for cocktails, pool, etc. we now have the most popular house in the neighborhood!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,033 Posts
dshu82 said:
Have had Rock Band for PS3 for about two weeks now. While we always hung out with the neighbors for cocktails, pool, etc. we now have the most popular house in the neighborhood!
I hear ya. Rockband is an amazing party game for adults and kids.

·
Hall Of Fame
13,242 Posts
We got my son Guitar Hero II for Christmas a year ago, and Guitar Hero III last Christmas. (He's now 20). Some of the most appreciated, constantly used presents we ever got him. I have played occasionally, although mostly soon after we got II, and not that much lately. Which is bad, because the RS store he works at had a Guitar Hero contest last Saturday, sponsored by I-Wireless (They were giving away a Rockr phone as the prize). They weren't getting much of a response so I told my daughter (28) I'd try it if she would. She stunk slightly less than I did. I normally play on easy, for the contest the game was set to expert. I think I hit 39% of the notes. :D

BTW, I'm still using my Razr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.