DBSTalk Forum banner

H20-100 no MPEG 4 HD Channels

936 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  castong 
#1 ·
I need some help here. The HR21 in the living room is working fine and picking up all SD and HD channels. However the H20-100 in our bedroom no longer shows the Mpeg 4 HD Channels. It shows a Searching for 771. However I can see the Mpeg 2 HD Channels just fine.... It was working great and now the next morning every Mpeg 4 HD channel does not work! I have reset the H20 3 times and called directv for help. The guy was pretty helpless on the phone and just offered a service call. I would rather correct this without a service call if possible. Any help guys?

#5 ·
I just started having this same problem today on my HR20-100. HD locals all crapped out along with some other HD channels and I'm getting all zeros on 103°. I called D* and they are sending a tech on 7/20!! That's over a week! I'm wondering if it's a widespread issue.

#6 ·
castong said:
I just started having this same problem today on my HR20-100. HD locals all crapped out along with some other HD channels and I'm getting all zeros on 103°. I called D* and they are sending a tech on 7/20!! That's over a week! I'm wondering if it's a widespread issue.
It's probable that your dish has moved slightly. Either the mounting bracket is loose, causing the dish to drop, or the main mast bolts are not tight, causing the dish to spin slightly on the mast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.