DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I curretly have a h20 receiver hooked up on a triple lnb dish. Is it necessary to hook up the filter that comes in the box, or is that only required when i have the at9 dish installed? Also I notice sometimes i have blackouts when watching a movie hd or standard defition, the screen goes black like its losing signal and then comes back in.

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
Quickone said:
I curretly have a h20 receiver hooked up on a triple lnb dish. Is it necessary to hook up the filter that comes in the box, or is that only required when i have the at9 dish installed? Also I notice sometimes i have blackouts when watching a movie hd or standard defition, the screen goes black like its losing signal and then comes back in.
Welcome to the forums! :welcome_s

Technically, no you do not need it until you get a 5 lnb dish. But--you won't lose it if its attached. :) It should not present a problem to leave it in place.

Cheers,
Tom

·
Godfather
289 Posts
tibber said:
Welcome to the forums! :welcome_s

Technically, no you do not need it until you get a 5 lnb dish. But--you won't lose it if its attached. :) It should not present a problem to leave it in place.

Cheers,
Tom
Great suggestion. The "B" Band converter won't have any benefit or negative impact with the 3-LNB dish, but will already be in place when you upgrade to the AT-9.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.