DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This here problem is with the H20. Now, let me make my disclamer and state that I haven't actually SEEN it happen and am just going off someone else's description to me...

That said, did anyone notice their TV picture seeming darker while watching HD football games Sunday? My friend mentioned that everytime the overhead shot came on, looking down on the fields, seemed to darken the picture. I want to see if anyone else had this trouble or try and break it down to see if it was his TV. He's using composite for a HP Plasma with a H20. Sorry for the trouble and hopefully thanks for the help.:)

·
Legend
107 Posts
Watching football through my H20 was fine.

I think this model goes into a different section of this site.

·
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SFS97 said:
Watching football through my H20 was fine.

I think this model goes into a different section of this site.
So did I but I did a quick look and didn't see anywhere to put it. I believe it was watching the HD's in the 720's, he said ALL of them so I don't know for sure - I know it doesn't help much. I'm beginning to think it just may have been coincidental that it was the time he was looking thru the bottom of his beer bottle. I'll tell that lush to back off!;) :goodjob:

·
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeremy W said:
The "Non-DVR HD Support" forum is where this belongs.
Ah, makes sense to put it there. I missed that one - only saw Non-HD... Sorry.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.