DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone catch when on the Charlie Chat they said that Dish Network regular channels(not HD channels) have a much better picture quality than C-Band dishes?
I was ROFLMAO when I heard that.
That's like saying that a 1987 Yugo is faster than a Boeing 747.

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
I believe you are talking about what the "first customer" of DN said durring the tape segment. Yes, I laughed too. Picture quality on a properly setup C-Band dish is far superior to anything DN and DirecTV can do. Of course, the HDTV channels are a different story.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
I mentioned this in the Charlie Chat recap thread.

How could Dish Networks Picture Quality be better then C Band when Dish Network gets most of their programming FROM C-BAND?

I had to laugh about the banged up TV when they said the picture quality was so clear the dog tried chasing a bird on the screen. My therory is that someone in the room farted :eek: and the dog tried running out of the room and on his way out banged into the TV. :lol:

·
Godfather/Supporter
281 Posts
"My therory is that someone in the room farted and the dog tried running out of the room and on his way out banged into the TV."(Scott's quote)
My theory is that the stupid dog needs glasess.:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Actually dogs don't see all that well. They respond more readily to smell and sound. So the PQ argument I don't quite get.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was an ancient projection TV too!! Where did they find those hicks? I think they are related to Charlie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.