DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hallmark Channel, the network owned by Crown Media Inc., announced Monday that it had obtained exclusive cable TV rights to the ageless sitcom "MASH." Industry reports say the multiyear deal with Crown Media, which is two-thirds owned by Hallmark Cards Inc., was worth at least $60 million.

:eek:not bad for a show that signed off the air 19 years ago.

· Hall Of Fame
21,334 Posts
Just what we need, another "Mash Channel". I always wondered when FX would change their name. :( I think Crown Media saw them coming and took advantage of them. MASH is so worn out on cable that I am amazed anyone watches it anymore.

· New Texan
11,467 Posts
Hey, I love MASH, even through I seen every episode a half-dozen times. I'm even collecting the series on DVD.

I just wonder if Hallmark channel alters the music and opening credits. When I was out "sick" last week, I watched I Dream Of Jeannie, and I think the credits were somehow different.

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
they didn't alter the credits on jeannis-during it's run it had at least three title sequences(one live action where jeannie meets nelson on the beach and kisses him and at least two animated versions)...

at the worst, they probably edit them down a sec or two for time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.