DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of us here at DBStalk.COM wish you a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend! If you are traveling this weekend please be sure to buckle up.

We hope your weekend is a great one and we also hope that everyone takes a moment to reflect on how lucky we are of the people who died for us. With the Sept 11th attack we have a lot to reflect upon.

God Bless You and God Bless America!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
Thank you, and happy Memorial Day to you as well, along with all of my other DBS mini-Ogres. LOL. :)

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Happy Memorial Day, have a fun and safe weekend everyone!
Dont eat too much at the cookouts :D

·
God Bless America!
2,538 Posts
I sure love the long weekend. It's a great way to escape the fact that I'm likely to fail both Math and Psychology.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Hey Tony glad to see you were able to check !

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
If you are flying a flag this Memorial day be sure to follow the proper display procedures. In the morning, the flag is briskly raised to the top of the pole then placed at half mast until noon. At noon, the flag is raised back up to full mast.

God bless this country and to all have died for the preservation of the freedoms we now enjoy.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
Well, the good news is I could check in every day.

But the better news is that I haven't been sober from the moment I got here! The only reason I'm here now is because I was showing a party guest (Nephew's High School Gradumacation Party) interested in DBS where he could get info! Hopefully he will lurk here and the other forum as well as a couple of newsgroups I pointed out for hem! Anyway, I's got to rejoin the party, amd more importantly my glass is empty!

Cheers!

See ya all late Monday/Tuesday
Tony

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Thanks for spreading the word Tony :)
Chris, does the same thing go for other patriotic holidays too?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
To the men and women who have served/are serving our country in the Armed Forces... Thank you for keeping my family safe and free. God bless each of you and your families for your sacrifice!

·
Hall Of Fame/Supporter
6,526 Posts
Thanks. I have hope that our country will continue to improve the respect given to our fallen heroes from the Vietnam conflict. At ceromonies this morning it was good to see WWII and Korean vets honor the dead from Vietnam.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.