DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came back home after a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend to discover my list of recorded shows (with approximately 20-30 shows) completeley empty. In addition, planned recording of USC-Notre Dame was not performed. My to do list with my season pass to all my favorite shows is still intact. I have had my HR20 for 2 months without any problems. Is there a fix or should I start asking my friends with TiVO to make me copies.

Thanks for the help and info

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Try pulling the plug for 5-10 minutes. Then check history and see what that says. If it shows items recorded that don't show in your list, press SELECT on one of those and see if you can play it from history.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wolffpack said:
Try pulling the plug for 5-10 minutes. Then check history and see what that says. If it shows items recorded that don't show in your list, press SELECT on one of those and see if you can play it from history.
Will try

Thanks

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No luck with resetting my receiver. In addition, went to History as you suggested and it shows that my shows were deleted. It can't be for space as I had over 65% free. My wife is about to throw the HR20 through the window. She is asking me to call the cable company tomorrow. I love Direct TV, however, the last 5 months since the 5lnb went up have been a bit rough (H10, H20 problems).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.