DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I noticed that my hard drive hd and sd available times are at about 30 and 200 hours when actually the drive is almost full, maybe 4 hours of hd left. Deleting programs does not change the counters.

Also three programs recorded in the last week, on Hallmark channel, are blank. I did a soft and hard reboot with no change. I deleted the lost programs with no improvement in the counters.

The only unusual events in the last day were two ota programs recorded which had weather related signal problems causing dropout and freezing.

Any Ideas about cause/solution?

Bobminn

·
Cool Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to update everyone----

The situation degraded thru the day yesterday. After several hard and soft reboots and deleting the blank programs, all of the hard drive content was corrupt. It said something like: "(0) there is a problem with this recording Error 07". I deleted everything and none of the dvr functions such as record, pause, ffwd, etc. worked.
Oddly enough, the "tv entertainment" recordings were still there so the drive was not completely dead. Perhaps I lost part of the file system?

Called tech. service and they quickly offered to send out a replacement 622 because of "drive failure". This happened to me once before with a 721. The 921 I had prior to the 622 functioned well.

Bobminn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.