DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has signed up for the MLB EI for the remainder of the season because of this free preview and gotten them to throw in SF for free? I am thinking of paying the 129 for the remainder of the season, but dont want to pay another 50 bucks for SF..for all of the reasons described in the various Sunday Ticket SF threads...

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i guess since noone replied i had to call and get my answer...called and talked to a nice CSR and she said yes if i pay the current half season i can get superfan free...so i signed up for the 43 3 pay and got the sf...so anyone else interested can probably get it as well since i did....

asked her also about 3 months free hd extra pack and she gave me that, even though supposedly youre not eligible if you had it 3 months free before..which i did 3 months ago.

· Cool Member
32 Posts
1st. time, long time (posting & perusing that is). Was really overwhelmed by the quality of some of the 1080i rsn's during the free preview. Watched a Red Sox vs Mariners game the other afternoon courtesty of NESN & that pretty much sold me. Got MLBEI with SF included for one payment of $129.

· Cool Member
32 Posts
I honestly don't know. I just asked for it & the lady said no problem. I hope I haven't played all of my freebie cards as I'm seriously considering NFLST & SF. D has been very accomodating lately for me anyway. Try again, it's worth a shot.

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same here...said i liked the free preview, and was thinking of signing up for rest of year, but didnt want to pay for SF just for HD and could i get SF free if i signed up..she looked and said yes. if i still have D next year i may get it all year. unliek stupid sunday ticket, mlb ei has games EVERY day to watch, so if nothing else is on, you can always flip a game one.

· Legend
139 Posts
I tried 2 different CSR's over the weekend and got a definite no from both of them on the free Superfan. No MLBEI for me, because Im not paying for the HD.

I suppose maybe I got the shut down because Im a brand new customer that hasnt had the chance to show my loyalty to D* yet. I just started subbing about 6 weeks ago.

· Legend
151 Posts
dtrell said:
same here...said i liked the free preview, and was thinking of signing up for rest of year, but didnt want to pay for SF just for HD and could i get SF free if i signed up..she looked and said yes. if i still have D next year i may get it all year. unliek stupid sunday ticket, mlb ei has games EVERY day to watch, so if nothing else is on, you can always flip a game one.
Except for Saturday afternoon games. That's one reason why I've not signed up for MLB EI.

· Hall Of Fame
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crendall said:
Except for Saturday afternoon games. That's one reason why I've not signed up for MLB EI.
since i have had it, there have been no games on saturday day other than the fox game. i think the schedulers have gotten smart and booked most saturday games for 7 pm local. i havent missed any games on saturday yet.

· Legend
196 Posts
dtrell said:
I was wondering if anyone has signed up for the MLB EI for the remainder of the season because of this free preview and gotten them to throw in SF for free? I am thinking of paying the 129 for the remainder of the season, but dont want to pay another 50 bucks for SF..for all of the reasons described in the various Sunday Ticket SF threads...
Yes SF was free for the rest of the season. All I had to pay was the $129.00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.