650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone? I have not rec'd yet.

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USCswimming said:
nothing yet here in Folsom either. It also says nothing scheduled.
what says nothing scheduled?

·
Hall Of Fame
13,447 Posts
Right below the current software version, it says Future Upgrade. But this will always say nothing is scheduled until the unit is actually told it is ready to upgrade. It's pretty misleading.

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeremy W said:
Right below the current software version, it says Future Upgrade. But this will always say nothing is scheduled until the unit is actually told it is ready to upgrade. It's pretty misleading.
i see

·
Icon
869 Posts
Just forced a download about 30 minutes ago with no luck. Here in Roseville as well.

Good night!

·
Legend
200 Posts
Nope, not in Modesto either. Sheesh, we used to be one of the first.

·
Legend
200 Posts
glennb said:
It'll come when it comes.

No use starting a bunch of - Did you get it ??? threads.
:rolleyes:
I think in this case it is justified because the Sacramento/Stockton market has been one of the first in every upgrade since October (at least; dunno about before then).
I, for one, am glad someone opened this thread because I was beginning to wonder if my equipment was bad, etc.

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has anyone rec'd this yet. I think I have benn spoiled being one of the first in previous releases.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
packfan909 said:
Just forced a download about 30 minutes ago with no luck. Here in Roseville as well.

Good night!
Ok, I'm next door to packfan909 but I had to try too... :) I guess we're not part of "the in crowd" right now. I did not get an update as well.

I'm guessing we'll get it Tuesday AM.

·
Godfather
338 Posts
Just got my HR 20 on 12/7, have already had the same issue with recordings, no v0x104 yet.

That's the Sacramento-Stockton*-Modesto* market <smile>.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
68 Posts
No update for me as well.

Jarred - Stockton

·
Icon
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone today?

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Jeremy W said:
The rollout hasn't progressed since the initial batch, so I can tell you right now that nobody else has received it outside of LA.
Jeremy,

If you're outside of the Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto DMA, why are you subscribed to this thread? :)

I'm going to look into my crystal ball for the rest of you and I'm feeling tonight, POSSIBLY even tomorrow night!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Jeremy W said:
Because I felt like it.
You know you want to live out here in Cowtown USA! It's ok to admit that. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.