DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It began last night.
Anyone else, like watching those 4 horny women from New York City??

This show has gone from 1st season good to just flat-out "not so good".

It looks like SJP and KD have taken over-acting lessons from Kim Cattrall...easily the worst actress I've ever seen (yes, including Sophia Coppola). Cynthia Nixon remains as the only non-emoter.

Last night's episode was nothing but "let's show out boobs" and hire male models for every scene...even background...and do our "patriotic duty for 9/11"

· Hall Of Fame
1,637 Posts
She's definately getting too old.
Isn't that the whole point of the show? Like when they said something like "Will we still be calling it Date Night when we are 50?". Personally, I like Charlotte, I think she is a cutey and that little flash she gave us was icing on the cake. :D

· Legend
228 Posts
SJP has always been flat-out UGLY!! She is the most overated actress in all of television. She looks a little bit like Trigger. She is also a real flake in real life ... but I will say she does have a nice body ... but please put a bag over the head. As for the show ... it has never been one of my favorites.

P.S. Next time I may tell you what I really think!! :lol: :D :lol:

· Icon
844 Posts
Oh yeah, I agree with the others. I've always felt that SJP had been hit with the ugly stick, even when she was younger (think "Honeymoon in Vegas"). And yes, as an actress she's over-rated as well.

-Lyle J.P.

· Hall Of Fame
3,433 Posts
I think she suffers from the "Good Angle" theory. There are certain camera angles (with certain hair-doos) that she can look cute. But others where she does not look so good. And it is impossible to always shoot the good angles (and those may be decreasing in #)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.