DBSTalk Forum banner

HD DVR Wait Time?

1042 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  whatchel1
Can anyone give me an idea of what the wait time for the HD DVR is? I called in a month ago and then had my request "confirmed" 2 weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to hear when I'm next in line but I just want to know - is it going to be 2 weeks or 2 months? I'm so irritated that DTV can't tell me something useful! I'm in San Francisco, CA if that makes a diff... Thanks for the info!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
teamkenia said:
Can anyone give me an idea of what the wait time for the HD DVR is?
My local Costco has them in stock.

Perhaps you should seek out a local storefront instead of doing battle with Dish Network directly.
Surprising, one of the other posters in Santa Cruz ordered through Dish this last Tuesday and had a 622 installed today. Possibly it is an installer availability issue. I think I would give them a couple calls and see if you can get more info. Some CSRs are very helpful and others are not.

..Doyle
We sure they arent asking about a D* DVR and not the 622? they referred to DTV.
I am assuming since he posted in a Dish Network HD Forum that he is referring to the 622. He only has 5 posts so he may not know that DTV or D* refers to DirecTV and E* refers to Dish Network.

..Doyle
Maybe he is trying to go to D* and is wondering what the length of wait is to get the POS that D* has.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.