DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scattered through some PM's and threads... and with a lot of new locals being turne don recently... Please post in this thread, so I can send one list over to DirecTV.

----------

Problem #1:
If your channels are listed in the wrong order... They should be:
MPEG-4 Channel followed by
MPEG-2 SD channel

Problem #2:
MPEG-4 HD channel guide data is not there.

Now for #2, we are talking totally missing... not just one program here and there, but basically not there at all.

Earl

· Registered
2,913 Posts
jkc120 said:
Fox 40 in Sacramento KTXL is missing all guide data, and was just added.

I see "6:59p - 1/6 1:28a" To Be Announced.
I will confirm that since it's launch, KTXL (Fox 40) in the Sacramento DMA has missing guide data.

· Icon
650 Posts
Wolo said:
I've got no KTXL channel showing for me yet. Just the SA40.
You need to add that channell to your guide

· Icon
650 Posts
Radio Enginerd said:
I will confirm that since it's launch, KTXL (Fox 40) in the Sacramento DMA has missing guide data.
I confirm KTXL Sacramento Fox 40 only says "To be announced" Did you try a reset? I have not.

· Godfather
279 Posts
My HD list for Salt Lake City now shows channel 16 as an HD channel which it is not. My locals list shows a St. George, UT channel and one other channel, but none of the Salt Lake channels. Channels missing are 2, 4, 5, & 13 which are HD channels, but show up only in the HD list and not the locals list. SD channels 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 30 are also all missing from the locals list, but are still in the program guide under favorites and all channels. They were all there 3 weeks ago. When the HR-20 hung up a few days ago, had to do a red button reset. This did nothing to fix the locals list. My zip code is 89883.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
KTLA-DT Los Angeles (the CW, OTA channel 5.1):

All guide data seems to be present but no programs are identified as being in HD. I checked last night's broadcast of One Tree Hill and it was shown in HD.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
In Sacramento, CW 31 (KMAX) guide data doesn't show when a program is in HD. I don't watch many shows on CW but the one that I do (Everybody Hates Chris) does not show it's in HD on the MPEG-4 channel and it is.

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Washington DC
Ch 20 WDCA SD listed first, then HD
All other locals listed in correct order.
Not a big problem, though.

Off topic comment: anyone in the DC area know what the hangup is for getting the WB affiliate (ch 50) in HD?

· Godfather
267 Posts
How 'bout an actual list of the newly added HD channels? I'm in San Diego and see nothing. Do I even have any new channels? If so, how do I check?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.