curt8403· Hall Of Fame
1. is it an HD TV. yes you can use both, but why. you would need connection cables for each rcvrstarlight said:Hello! First time posting . But my second attempt as I hit the "preview post" button and could not find a way to get back to this screen, so I'm typing it all over again. Hope I remember everything!
I have been with Dtv since 1996, although the site says 2004. I currently have two sd DtvTivos in two rooms. Some months ago I bought a HDTV and wish to upgrade to HD with DTV.
1. I wish to use both my current DTivo and the new HR22 (bought it 2 weeks ago and been way too busy) on one tv is that doable or not? What would be needed?
2. Can I connect the new HR22 and start using it or should I wait for the new dish to be installed?
3. What would be the best dish? We live in the boonies here in N MN.
4. Is there a way to get HD national feeds? As the local channels we get on Dtv don't seem to come in very good and being that it's a small market they may not ever get to HD.
5. Is Dtv offering any "deals" to current subscribers? Such as a free dish, free installation, and/or discounts on packages?? They seem to give away everything to new people nowadays (whereas I paid for everything over the years).
Thanks for any help!
2. you can use the new unit with existing dish, but it will not get all the channels you need a new dish to get all channels
3. any Ka KU dish will work
4 if HD locals are not available you can apply for national feeds
5 offers depend on your value as a customer. you would have to call and ask