DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called csr this morning and was not able to solve the problem was having. After I saw that vip 622 was turbo charged this morning at 5am. Still not seeing channel 501 VOD for the $2.99 I am legend. He did mention that all HD only PPV are just $2.99 for next few days. Has anyone with a vip622 been able to get to the VOD channel today? If so is that the only channel and movie available in VOD for now?

·
Hall Of Fame
15,561 Posts
I received an early download of L6.10 and the VOD system is not working properly. I posted this yesterday:
phrelin said:
I "chatted" on line with Tech Support explaining the problem I was having with the "Movies on Demand" smart card error with the following results:
TSR: I am very sorry you are having this issue. We are aware of the problem as we are adding some special content to the vod service, and the issue will be resolved by tommorrow.
Me: OK. Thanks.
TSR: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Me: Not today.
TSR: Thank you for using Dish Network Live Chat, have a great day.
So, we'll see.:shrug:
Since being "Turbocharged" means getting software version L6.10, you'll probably want to follow that thread. It wasn't fixed by "tomorrow" as that is today.

·
AllStar
60 Posts
phrelin said:
I received an early download of L6.10 and the VOD system is not working properly. I posted this yesterday: Since being "Turbocharged" means getting software version L6.10, you'll probably want to follow that thread. It wasn't fixed by "tomorrow" as that is today.
Well that's one reason for me, I don't have the 6.10 I still have I would guess 5.12

·
Hall Of Fame
1,262 Posts
Our system says it was turbocharged but we still have 5.12. Since we don't have 6.10, we don't have 501 but we have 6739 which is just an ad for turbocharging. Pretty funny since the ad didn't really say much and my husband, who doesn't frequent this board, ended up going, "huh?"

We both went "huh?" when he told me about being turbo charged and I'd only heard about the turbo hd only package. We were afraid we'd lost our sd channels.

So, it's a bit confusing with turbocharging not really having anything to do with turbo package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.