DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to call within the next few weeks to play csr roulette after i get a few other financial issues dealt with. My question is ive seen a post or two saying the hdmi cable is supposed to be included if you have a hdmi tv. Im just wanting to know if thats true and what kind of quality that cable is.

Just as an aside do we think the deals people are getting on the hr20 are going to continue or do we think they are going to start "tightening up the ship" so to speak after the first few months of roll out??

·
Banned
614 Posts
Elistan98 said:
I am hoping to call within the next few weeks to play csr roulette after i get a few other financial issues dealt with. My question is ive seen a post or two saying the hdmi cable is supposed to be included if you have a hdmi tv. Im just wanting to know if thats true and what kind of quality that cable is.

Just as an aside do we think the deals people are getting on the hr20 are going to continue or do we think they are going to start "tightening up the ship" so to speak after the first few months of roll out??
DirecTV installer is required to use the best cable type (ie HDMI) if your TV supports it. So yes you should have been given one. Check out channel 578 and record the HR20 program or watch it, it covers policys and info for installers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.