DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get HDMI to work with my Pioneer 5070. It works fine via component, and i know the cable is good cause it works with my pioneer dvd player, but for some reason it doesn't work with my hr20. any suggestions? i have the res set to 720p.:(

·
Legend
109 Posts
[disclaimer: not an expert, just trying to help]

What format do you have selected on the front of the receiver? If I remember correctly (and I might not), my HDMI didn't work after the last software update until I switched back to 720p format using the format button on the front of the receiver itself. The software update had set it back to 480i or 480p.

·
Legend
192 Posts
My brother-in-law's Sony A200060 SXRD set does not work with HDMI connection to his HR20. Re-boots, etc.......nothing works....just a black screen.

It would be nice if Directv would address this.

He is using Component.

189 Posts
I installed my own HR20 Saturday. The HDMI works great with my PANASONIC LCD TV. Purchased the HR20 from BestBuy.
I use the native resolution since I can see 480 through 1080.

·
Mentor
42 Posts
Hey congrats St. Louis on World Series. Tigers will be back with there good young pitchers. Just got to learn how to field...ha, ha. I'll have to do some tinkering with the HDMI thing when I get a chance. Tried native nope notta nothing.

189 Posts
We will see you next year. That team you have is way to talented to be kept down for long. I just hope we don't play the Tigers next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.