Here's Your HDNet Concert Schedule for the week of July 28th
Sat., Aug. 2 - 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
Vince Gill and Friends Live at the Ryman
- See 18-time Grammy award winner Vince Gill perform to a packed house at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee, where country legends Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, and Hank Williams, Sr. once graced the stage. Gill and his 17-piece band play from a catalog of hits such as "One More Last Chance" and "I Still Believe in You", as well as songs from his latest album These Days.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- This concert captures the timeless high energy performance of the only band to survive the Swing fad of a few years back. After watching this concert special you'll know why.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 1:00 PM ET /10:00 AM PT
The Tragically Hip: That Night in Toronto
- Canada's premier live band, performs for a sell-out crowd of 18,000 in Toronto. This is not a retrospective or a documentary celebrating their multi-platinum career, this is a rock concert by a band very much in its prime, a band twenty years young, pertinent and relevant to the music of our changing times.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 2:35 PM ET / 11:35 AM PT
Black Eyed Peas - Live from Sydney to Vega
s - Shot in Sydney, Australia, the Black Eyed Peas go over and beyond, taking the concert experience to new and climactic heights. This multi-camera high definition shoot is complemented with movement in and around the onstage performance and audience. Performing their hit songs, "Hey Mama", Let's Get it Started", "Where is the Love?", "Don't Phunk With My Heart" and many more chart toppers!
Sun., Aug. 3 - 4:00 PM ET /1:00 PM PT
Incubus Alive at Red Rocks
- Incubus presents the memorable high-energy July 26, 2004 performance at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre. The show includes smash hits "Megalomaniac", "Talk Shows On Mute", "Drive", "Stellar", and "Pardon Me".
Sun., Aug. 3 - 5:30 PM ET /2:30 PM PT
Hard Drive HD - Featuring Good Charlotte Live!
- Good Charlotte kicks off this all new HD concert series on HDNet. Featuring some of their biggest hits including "I Don't Wanna Be In Love," "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous," "The River" and many more.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 8:00 PM ET /5:00 PM PT
The Carnival Tour Presents: Wyclef Jean
- Singer and producer Wyclef Jean puts on the show of a lifetime at the famed Tabernacle in Atlanta, Georgia. Since leaving the The Fugees, Wyclef has become hip-hop's unofficial multicultural conscience, an activist with a set list that defies any one genre and can be best described as "global." With elements of humor, politics, and celebration, the Haitian-born Jean knows how to throw a party. Performing hits like "Gone Till November," "Guatamanera," and Bob Marley's "No Woman No Cry," this is a true "Carnival," Wyclef style.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 9:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM PT
R. Kelly As Mr. Showbiz - The Light It Up Tour
- Recorded live at the Paramount Theater in Oakland, CA, R. Kelly performs all his hits, including "I Believe I Can Fly," to a sell out crowd as part of his The Light It Up Tour.
Sun., Aug. 3 - 11:30 PM ET /8:30 PM PT
Ol' Dirty ******* aka Dirt McGirt - Free to Be Dirty Live
- Ol' Dirty *******, Russell Tyrone Jones, is a founding member of Staten Island's highly influential Wu-Tang Clan crew. His first solo album, Return to the 36 Chambers, featured such tracks as "Brooklyn Zoo", "Cuttin' Headz" and "Snakes' and featured the familiar beats of the Wu-Tang Clan's producer, RZA. He has contributed to other Wu-Tang Clan projects including Pras' 1998 international hit single, "Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)". In September 1999 he released N***a Please.
Mon., Aug. 4 - 12:30 AM ET / Sun., Aug. 3 - 9:30 PM PT
D12 - Live in Chicago
- D12 is a quintet of Detroit based rappers, which includes Bizarre, Swift, Kon Artis, Proof, and Kuniva. This group of childhood friends is widely known for their sharp lyrical content and their funky beats. Their 2001 debut album, Devil's Night, which has sold over four million copies worldwide, included two singles that peaked at #2 or higher on the Billboard Hot Rap Singles chart. One of them, "Purple Pills", also peaked at number three on the USA Top 200 Soundscan Singles Sales chart. Their sophomore album, D-12 World, came three years later and debuted at number one on the Hot 200 Albums chart, selling 544,000 copies in its first week alone, and featured the chart topping hit singles "My Band" and "How Come".
Mon., Aug. 4 - 2:00 AM ET / Sun., Aug. 3 - 11:00 PM PT
The Carnival Tour Presents - Wyclef Jean
Mon., Aug. 4 - 3:30 AM ET / 12:30 AM PT
R. Kelly As Mr. Showbiz - The Light It Up Tour
All schedules subject to change -- see the HDNet web site at www.hd.net
for the latest information.