DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HDNet and the Arena Football League signed an agreement to broadcast live high-definition TV coverage of AFL games during the second half of the 2002 regular season. AFL action on HDNet's DirecTV channel 199 begins June 1 when the Los Angeles Avengers host the Dallas Desperados at 10:30 p.m. EST. A complete schedule of programming, including rebroadcasts of games, is available at www.hd.net.

From SkyReport (Used with Permission)

· Godfather
326 Posts
I believe that NBC will now be carrying AFL games, effective next season, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm thrilled Arena ball is gonna get some recognition. It's a great game...so much more exciting than baseball. And now that the NFL has part-ownership of the league, the product on the field will improve.

As long as NBC doesn't bring in "The Body" to do color commentary for the AFL...I'll be happy.

--BearsFan

· Godfather
326 Posts
John,

Thanks for doing the work for me! I have this image on my desktop, but hadn't taken the time to shirnk it down to the necessary size on Adobe.

Thanks for doing it for me! :D

--BearsFan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.