DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Directv account is currently suspended while I am at my winter residence in AZ. Therefore, I missed the software update to the new HDUI. Does anyone know if my HR-24 will automatically download the new software when I re-activate my account and plug in the receiver when I return to my summer residence in a couple of weeks?

ahanson3

·
1*
10,289 Posts
ahanson3 said:
My Directv account is currently suspended while I am at my winter residence in AZ. Therefore, I missed the software update to the new HDUI. Does anyone know if my HR-24 will automatically download the new software when I re-activate my account and plug in the receiver when I return to my summer residence in a couple of weeks?

ahanson3
It might not download it right away, but if your receiver has been authorized for it, it will do it eventually. After not being connected for that long, you can try to force a download of the software. You will get whatever version is currently out there that your receiver has been authorized for, so it might just redownload the same version you already have.

And... :welcome_s to DBSTalk!

- Merg

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scott Kocourek said:
It will automatically download the HDUI after it is reactivated. It may take a little time but you should not have to do anything. Of course as mentioned you could always force it and get it right away.
How do you force a download?

Thanks for the responses sent previously.

ahanson3

·
1*
10,289 Posts
Scott Kocourek said:
It will automatically download the HDUI after it is reactivated. It may take a little time but you should not have to do anything. Of course as mentioned you could always force it and get it right away.
Yeah! What he said! :lol:

- Merg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.