DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW.............................................................

The opening of tonight's episode was brilliant. IMO that was one EPIC battle scene.

If AMC keeps cranking out shows like this then the Big 4 are going to be in a world of hurt.

·
Icon
623 Posts
Wasn't bad, although I am skipping the scenes with the preacher and his kid just see nothing coming out of that except filler. Definitely not skipping scenes with the preacher and other people, especially people with unbelievably sharp swords.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Galaxie6411 said:
Wasn't bad, although I am skipping the scenes with the preacher and his kid just see nothing coming out of that except filler. Definitely not skipping scenes with the preacher and other people, especially people with unbelievably sharp swords.
In one scene with the preacher and his daughter she smacked the living crap out of the preacher, he had a look of rage in his face but he did not act on it, she then smacked him again and drew blood.

It looks like the preachers daughter and Joseph/blackmoon are or may be getting it on, wonder how christian the preacher will be when he finds out. Because of the sword scene I presume the preacher has much love for Joseph/blackmoon,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Hall Of Fame
15,566 Posts
cj9788 said:
In one scene with the preacher and his daughter she smacked the living crap out of the preacher, he had a look of rage in his face but he did not act on it, she then smacked him again and drew blood.

It looks like the preachers daughter and Joseph/blackmoon are or may be getting it on, wonder how christian the preacher will be when he finds out. Because of the sword scene I presume the preacher has much love for Joseph/blackmoon,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yeah, we'll see about how deep his racial equality belief goes. If I remember right he keeps referring proudly to his involvement with John Brown which to me just says he's potentially a dangerous psychopath.

EDIT: Hmmm. Not sure why I said "potentially."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.