DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DishRetailer.com Administrator/Supporter
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say high to everyone and introduce myself.

My name is Jason. I am from Indiana. I am a licensed Echostar retailer, and certified Starband installer.

My company is very small. I work a regular job from 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. I am the assistant DSL administrator/engineer for the biggest independent telephone company in Indiana. I handle my home satellite business in the evenings and on the weekends.

I am also a member of the PSDA (Professional Satellite Dealers Association) and an active member on the DishRetailer.com dealers den forum.

I want to take this time to commend the administrators for having such a nice and well laid-out forum. I am also one of three administrators on www.rawforum.com(www.rawghz.com). Please come and join our forum as well.

Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to join the board:hi:

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
i am also, tho i'm not sure how much a badge of honor that is these days...lol

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
Dealers... don't forget about the buy/sell/trade area... I'd much rather buy from folks I know than strangers. Plus, I imagine there is a wide-open market for accessories here for switches and the like.

Is there any money in the accessory side of E* stuff? Mind you, I don't need specifics... just a general question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.