DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· DBSTalk Club Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the NLCS at least 2 to 3 times during each game I lose picture completely for about 3-7 seconds. An audio glitch, followed by black. No pic or sound for a few seconds, then it returns to normal.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or do I have an issue with my setup?

50" Samsung Dlp connected via HDMI to hr20-700 with b-band converters.

· Icon
808 Posts
Yes, I get the same issue when I tune into D*'s feed of Channel 11. I have no problem; however, when I switch over to the OTA feed on 11-1.

Since you are in the L.A. area, perhaps you could try tuning into Channel 389 (West Coast DNA Feed of Fox, which comes out of Los Angeles). Since that channel is Conus, rather than spot beamed, maybe it will be a stronger signal. (But, since it is coming from the same source, it is also definitely possible that it won't make a difference at all)

All I can say for sure is that the OTA feed has always been more reliable than D*s feed.

· Godfather
398 Posts
grate88 said:
During the NLCS at least 2 to 3 times during each game I lose picture completely for about 3-7 seconds. An audio glitch, followed by black. No pic or sound for a few seconds, then it returns to normal.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or do I have an issue with my setup?

50" Samsung Dlp connected via HDMI to hr20-700 with b-band converters.
had the same problem with KTTV broadcast over D*. as several people have experienced it, it appears to be a system issue not specific to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.