DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
88007 ZIP New Mexico-using TV to aim dish-have el 5 degrees higher than spec to get signal--lock on to 119 on 119, 110 on 110 rcvr setting and also get 110 on 129 setting! --if on 119 setting and cover the 129 lnb( one on left) I loose signal--what is going on ???-check switch shows
port1-110, port 2-conn, port3-119---hope I am providing enough info--have pointed this dish all over the place for 5 days and can't seem to get the 129 to come in ??--I have one coax connected to port 1 on dish and into separator and vip722 receiver

Attachments

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Matt--When I set the elevation at 50 --can't seem to get any signal?? when sweeping slowly from thru 190 + -, when I have the rcvr set on 119--why or how is it showing signal being received on the 110 or 129 lnb--I would think that only the center 119 lnb is turned on or connected to the coax--guess I don't understand how the switch works--is the edge of the elevation nut used as the set point or the center of the bolt?? thanks for your help

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to both posters--clearing the check switch and resetting the angles allowed all three satellites to come in perfect--so simple when everything is just right--thanks again for your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.