DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Godfather
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need some help. I have a 622 component out running to my projector and I keep getting the "Hit Select" and Dish logo screen. When I run S-vid out to my TV I get a picture just fine. My TV doesn't have component input, so I can't test it.

Does having the S-Video plugged in do something to the component output?

A second issue is that I am running TOSlink into a coax convertor into my surround sound receiver. I think I haven't found the right menu as yet, but can I expect to get sound without running a pair of stereo RCA leads?

Thanks

· Hall Of Fame
1,086 Posts
FogCutter said:
Hi, I need some help. I have a 622 component out running to my projector and I keep getting the "Hit Select" and Dish logo screen. When I run S-vid out to my TV I get a picture just fine. My TV doesn't have component input, so I can't test it.

Does having the S-Video plugged in do something to the component output?

A second issue is that I am running TOSlink into a coax convertor into my surround sound receiver. I think I haven't found the right menu as yet, but can I expect to get sound without running a pair of stereo RCA leads?

Thanks
The logo screen is just a screen saver and will show up due to inactivity of the unit on that output. It will shut down in 4 hrs and start displaying this after 4 hrs if you haven't been using the TV1 out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.