DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Godfather
439 Posts
toade said:
Thanks for the reply. Just talked to a CSR. They actually came pretty close to current deals, offering to cut ~$50/mo for a year, bringing it pretty close to current prices.

They also offered whole-home install, and free HD-DVR. Unfortunately no hr34... which I really want. I'd be fine waiting for it if they could pre-bill me at $99 upgrade now... but they cannot do that. The did offer $100 credit if I purchased it elsewhere, but that is a tough pill to swallow when i can get it for $100 by signing up for a new contract. Tough decision.
Im moving too. So, you got whole-home install free? If so, how did you go about getting the CSR to do it?

·
Godfather
439 Posts
"toade" said:
He offered. I've been a long loyal customer, never missed a bill, and really haven't called in to have my bill lowered in some time. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. My friend also just moved, and he got whole-home for free as well, again, without even asking.

Just explain that if you started a new account at the new house, under your wife's name, you could get a much better deal, and you'd like them to at least come close to that deal.
Thanks for the info. One more question... Did you speak to a retention CSR or did you call the "Movers Connection" number?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.