DBSTalk Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Icon
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
uhh why not cancel and re sign up? Choice is 99 a month with unlimited dvr included
$99 is not worth it.
$40 off was worth it.
Choice is not worth for than $60 to me.
He’ll basically all TV.
Will get YTTV come next football season. TV is just over priced.
I have Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Paramount+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ , Showtime+ and HBO Max
Only pay for Netflix, Paramount+, HBO Max and Showtime.
Paramount+ and showtime, 6 months for peanuts.
All else basically free.

I am fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
2,333 Posts
$99 is not worth it.
$40 off was worth it.
Choice is not worth for than $60 to me.
He’ll basically all TV.
Will get YTTV come next football season. TV is just over priced.
I have Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Paramount+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ , Showtime+ and HBO Max
Only pay for Netflix, Paramount+, HBO Max and Showtime.
Paramount+ and showtime, 6 months for peanuts.
All else basically free.
You look like you have plenty to watch but in case you want to check out Apple TV+ too (which appears to be about the only thing you don't already get), you can get 3 months for free from both Target and Best Buy. (You need to create a free Target Circle account to get that one.) Just cancel before the 3 months end, then take advantage of the other free trial. At that point, you may even be able to circle back to the other and use it again. There are several quality shows and movies on the service (beyond just Ted Lasso) and everything is in 4K Dolby Vision.

· Icon
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You look like you have plenty to watch but in case you want to check out Apple TV+ too (which appears to be about the only thing you don't already get), you can get 3 months for free from both Target and Best Buy. (You need to create a free Target Circle account to get that one.) Just cancel before the 3 months end, then take advantage of the other free trial. At that point, you may even be able to circle back to the other and use it again. There are several quality shows and movies on the service (beyond just Ted Lasso) and everything is in 4K Dolby Vision.

LOL, forgot have that too. Plus OTA.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts