DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran through the OTA antenna setup again, hoping they fixed some of the locals and 32258 (Jacksonville, FL) now shows Modesta, California.......

It also adds all the Modesta locals to my guide, i used another local Jacksonville zip code and I am waiting for it to download.

They are definitely working on things but this is a step backwards........

· Mentor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
arasner said:
Just ran through the OTA antenna setup again, hoping they fixed some of the locals and 32258 (Jacksonville, FL) now shows Modesta, California.......

It also adds all the Modesta locals to my guide, i used another local Jacksonville zip code and I am waiting for it to download.

Update, using another local zip, it reflects the correct city, but unfortunately, still a lot of 771's. Moved the antenna directly into the TV, all locals coming in strong.

I hope they come to some resolve soon.

· Legend
129 Posts
arasner said:

Are you using an indoor antenna setup? I have my outdoor antenna in the attic and I use my zip code 32225, I'm in Jax too. I receive all of Jax local channels:D
I was using the indoor antenna and it was working great but for one channel "25" I could not receive ABC 25:(

Good Luck :goodjob:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.