DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Cool Member
10 Posts
Rehman said:
Hi Guys now a days there are many tv shows but they are not good. I am 45 years old at my time tv shows were great . I love those tv shows not these.
Yeah Rehman there is a lot of that going around now. Makes you wonder where we are headed. Are the shows about real life or is real life copying the shows? It got to where even football is a bummer to watch. Well.....maybe not that bad yet. Hang in there, it has just got to get better....law of averages you know........DT

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
Rehman said:
Hi Guys now a days there are many tv shows but they are not good. I am 45 years old at my time tv shows were great . I love those tv shows not these.
Welcome.

You're right about the offerings, particularly in the past two years.

But at my age, which is a bit higher number than yours, I find I tend to blend the decades together. From time to time I go to IMDb or TV.com and discover that my favorite shows were on in totally different year spans which means that even just considering prime time over 7 days a week, there must have been some real duds filling most of the hours.:lol:

But I am finding some decent scripted programming, particularly on cable channels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.