DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Godfather
445 Posts
I would like to know to. History Channel looks great in HD (except when they do Stretch-o-vision, that should be prohibited) so I would think Dish should carry its other channel.

·
Icon
324 Posts
reddice said:
I would like to know to. History Channel looks great in HD (except when they do Stretch-o-vision, that should be prohibited) so I would think Dish should carry its other channel.
They should carry it when it's available, right now it's not

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
reddice said:
I thought HETV (Highly Expensive TV) was only for the 'niche and rich'? Win the lottery or something.

·
Godfather
445 Posts
Steve Mehs said:
I thought HETV (Highly Expensive TV) was only for the 'niche and rich'? Win the lottery or something.
Yea I though that too but now I have a HDTV. I got a good price on a 32" Toshiba Regza 32RV530U. I also have a 612ViP receiver installed. If you read this post you will see all the hassle I had to deal but the place I bought it with great service from exchanged me a replacement TV and it looks great. Makes looking at the SD channels really look like crap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.