Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Yada Yada Yada
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
We sure have come a long way, haven't we? Chris Blount, my boss and friend, deserves a lot of credit for that. This has got to be one of the larger vBulletin sites out there.

· Yada Yada Yada
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
We sure have come a long way, haven't we? Chris Blount, my boss and friend, deserves a lot of credit for that. This has got to be one of the larger vBulletin sites out there.
........ and we all thank you guys for that! It's size is testament to it's need and value to the community it serves.............

:goodjob:

· Banned
11,498 Posts
byron said:
lowest User# that posts in this thread should get an award.... i'm on old schooler. joined back in 2004.
What do I get? :)

Chris is #1, #s 2 and 3 were test accounts that were deleted, Scott was #4 and I'm #5. I discovered Everything DBS in early-mid July of 2001 a few days after it was created and signed up with an EZB account on 8/12/01.

· Godfather
318 Posts
Haha wow! One of the last entries is the name conversion of FOX Family to ABC Family. That seems ages ago...

· Founder
17,247 Posts
Oh gosh! What a kick.

Members: 522, Threads: 4,174, Posts: 26,014

The good old days. :)

It's really quite amazing what we have accomplished and it's not really any one person. It's been a team effort throughout the years. Lots of good people to keep things going strong.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.