DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
History is one of the items that hasn't changed one bit since the R15 was released. I You can see conflicts in the TDL as long as your TDL is correctly populated....which it isn't all the time. It would be nice to see History made a little more useful.

·
Icon
895 Posts
Wolffpack said:
History is one of the items that hasn't changed one bit since the R15 was released. I You can see conflicts in the TDL as long as your TDL is correctly populated....which it isn't all the time. It would be nice to see History made a little more useful.
Right now, the information you get from history is much like the information you would get for a regular reciever or the non-DVR HD reciever. Maybe with the UI update coming next year, things will change for the DVR side of things.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
Yep, last night I was wondering where Simpsons was on my R15. You can't go back before "now" in the program guide (it was only around 9pm) and the history is worthless. I checked the TiVo, and it turned out the R15 did a good job of realizing it was a repeat (so at least that's getting better). A note in the history would have been nice, though.

At least I'm assuming that's why it didn't record. Maybe I'm giving undo credit. :)

·
Icon
805 Posts
Mine showed SNL to be in the TDL at 8PM Saturday night. Sunday AM, no SNL and no information in the History. I checked and SNL was NOT a repeat. R15 strikes again. Before it's questioned, it is on a UPS and no power failure occured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.