DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Legend
132 Posts
johnrezz said:
Hi all,
I am new to dish as of yesterday. I got dish with the sole intent of watching hockey in HD. I specifically pointed this out to the CSR and he told me that Altitude channel was a HD feed. Well my son and I got ready to be blown away by hockey in HD last night and discovered that there was no HD hockey available. It looks like if I am lucky I might get one game a month in HD. This sucks since I have a projection theater and the SD games look like garbage. Can anyone tell me the real deal on hockey in HD? I know altitude is brodcasted in HD because they advertise it during the games. What do I do, is there a better option, IE DirecTV? Please help, hockey addict in serious need of a HD fix.......

Thnaks,
John
The CSR apparently didnt tell you the full story which is that the Regional Sports Networks (RSN's) are not available to DISH subscribers at this time. They have been "uplinked" for a few months now (Altitude is one on them) but are not available. There is a thread called "HD RSN's Uplinked " where you can read all about it. There are a lot of frustrated sports fans waiting for DISH to flip the switch on the HD RSN's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.