DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Mentor
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a Hopper/Single Joey installed this morning. Haven't been able to figure out how to establish an auto tune from the EPG. Only options available are for recording. My old VIP 621 offered the option to automatically tune a program, Hopper doesn't seem to let me do that.

Apologize if it has been already discussed... I couldn't find it here, on line or in the manual.

597 Posts
Wildman63 said:
Just had a Hopper/Single Joey installed this morning. Haven't been able to figure out how to establish an auto tune from the EPG. Only options available are for recording. My old VIP 621 offered the option to automatically tune a program, Hopper doesn't seem to let me do that.

Apologize if it has been already discussed... I couldn't find it here, on line or in the manual.
When you select a future event from the guide, select "record series timer". From here, you can change the recording option from "DVR" to "Auto Tune" :D

597 Posts
Wildman63 said:
Thanks... I knew there had to be a way to do it.

So far, this is a pretty amazing system. I went for the Sling Adapter and even that works here at home...
It's a bit different to setup auto tune, but I'm glad I was able to help!

Sling should work outside of your home as well so long as you have the proper speeds :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.