DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I try to put my Hopper 40 UHF remote in TV mode so I can control other features on the TV, the TV's setup for example, instead of the remote changing to TV the TV button flashes 3 times and the remote goes back to the last function I was using the remote for, usually it goes back to SAT, but it also went back to AUX once, I think because I have a home theater receiver and am using the remote to control the volume with it, and the volume button happened to be the last button I pushed before pushing the TV button.
How do you change the remote over to TV so you can use the remote to control other functions on the TV, is this possible? I had no problem doing this with the VIP722k remote that the Hopper replaced.
Thanks,
Snyde

· Legend
113 Posts
Snydley said:
When I try to put my Hopper 40 UHF remote in TV mode so I can control other features on the TV, the TV's setup for example, instead of the remote changing to TV the TV button flashes 3 times and the remote goes back to the last function I was using the remote for, usually it goes back to SAT, but it also went back to AUX once, I think because I have a home theater receiver and am using the remote to control the volume with it, and the volume button happened to be the last button I pushed before pushing the TV button.
How do you change the remote over to TV so you can use the remote to control other functions on the TV, is this possible? I had no problem doing this with the VIP722k remote that the Hopper replaced.
Thanks,
Snyde
Settings - Remote Manager - Limited Mode - Disable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.