DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Hoppers on S217 and when I go to the DVR menu I do not see where to select a Hopper. I don't see anything in the menu settings to turn this on. Both Hoppers are on the network. Any ideas.

· Icon
540 Posts
skyway said:
I have two Hoopers on S217 and when I go to the DVR menu I do not see where to select a Hooper. I don't see anything in the menu settings to turn this on. Both Hoopers are on the network. Any ideas.
press the DVR button on the remote
scroll to the right of the MY RECORDINGS click SELECT and pick which Hooper u want to use

· Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just rebooted both Hopper's and still do not see the Hopper's in the DVR Menu. Is there a setting somewhere to turn on?

bigdog9586 said:
I've had that problem once. I had to reboot the other hopper and it came back.
domingos35 said:
press the DVR button on the remote
scroll to the right of the MY RECORDINGS click SELECT and pick which Hooper u want to use

Attachments

· Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright, it is the isolator. Now that I found a diagram with the Duo Node (which I do have) now need to remove the isolator and run a line directly to the Joey. Now I remember the tech installing the isolator since it was his first install just to make sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the tip Puck! :joy:

· Hall Of Fame
1,286 Posts
skyway said:
Alright, it is the isolator. Now that I found a diagram with the Duo Node (which I do have) now need to remove the isolator and run a line directly to the Joey. Now I remember the tech installing the isolator since it was his first install just to make sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the tip Puck! :joy:
Glad to be of help :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.