DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Godfather
360 Posts
"saberfly" said:
My hopper will not remember channel 11 in my fav list on the guide. Anyone else have a problem like this?
I did, but after several attempts over a few days, I managed to get it to remember. Be patient, this is still "bleeding edge" technology:)

·
Godfather
455 Posts
mdavej said:
This bug has been there since the very beginning. The workaround is to add at least 2 channels in an edit session and it should stick for a little while at least.
I've had this problem on 1 Hopper and use the add 2 to get the dropped channel to stick. I have 152 channels in my main favs list.

There may be some good news. I haven't lost a channel since the S222 update. Maybe they fixed this.

·
Godfather
455 Posts
oldengineer said:
I've had this problem on 1 Hopper and use the add 2 to get the dropped channel to stick. I have 152 channels in my main favs list.

There may be some good news. I haven't lost a channel since the S222 update. Maybe they fixed this.
I spoke too soon. Yesterday I eliminated 2 local channels I don't watch and reduced the list from 152 to 150. This morning it autodeleted channel 10 so I added the 3 back. Some number or combination of local channels seem to be stable. I use the other 3 user lists for music, movies and channels I record. They don't have any local channels and all are stable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.