DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Legend
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my hopper and 3 joeys i was a NEW CUSTOMER I wanted 2 hoppers and 2 joeys but was told if I wanted 2 hoppers I needed to get 4 joeys. I'm seeing here I think lots of you with 2 hoppers and 2 joeys. I think I would have to pay for the second hopper but was told no. Looks like I got screwed.

263 Posts
bigdog9586 said:
When I got my hopper and 3 joeys i was a NEW CUSTOMER I wanted 2 hoppers and 2 joeys but was told if I wanted 2 hoppers I needed to get 4 joeys. I'm seeing here I think lots of you with 2 hoppers and 2 joeys. I think I would have to pay for the second hopper but was told no. Looks like I got screwed.
I am always happy to help. Please send me a PM with your phone or account number so I can assist you further. Thanks!

· Cool Member
90 Posts
hi all, question now that the hoppers can talk to each other, is dish still saying you cant have more than 1 hopper without adding a joey? i have seen soem people on different posts say they have 2 hoppers from local installer and no joeys. Is this correct? I can just have 2 hoppers? or is it still required to have a joey? thanks for your input in advance

· Mr. FixAnything
28,126 Posts
jefte1 said:
hi all, question now that the hoppers can talk to each other, is dish still saying you cant have more than 1 hopper without adding a joey? i have seen soem people on different posts say they have 2 hoppers from local installer and no joeys. Is this correct? I can just have 2 hoppers? or is it still required to have a joey? thanks for your input in advance
yes
you could PM to DIRT member here to get it done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.