DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· AllStar
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Anyone else have the HD driver channels not working? The guide jsut says 'To be announced' and the channels are black when tuning to them. If I hit the SD driver channels, they show up fine with the hotpass ads running with the countdown until they channel goes live. 799 works fine though, showing the pre-race coverage...just the HD driver channels are dead as disco...

Cheers,
K

· Registered
16,423 Posts
Kdiddy said:
Hey All,

Anyone else have the HD driver channels not working? The guide jsut says 'To be announced' and the channels are black when tuning to them. If I hit the SD driver channels, they show up fine with the hotpass ads running with the countdown until they channel goes live. 799 works fine though, showing the pre-race coverage...just the HD driver channels are dead as disco...

Cheers,
K
The channels are set to come on until 2pm. But they are "upcoming" in my guide and currently showing the "race starts in..." screen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.