DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Godfather
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang it, :mad: red audio button is not working on any receiver. I cannot get Smoke's team audio. What gives?????

Green button works. Anyone know the driver channel numbers. Thanxs

· Legend
164 Posts
Same here. No red button option for channel 799/HD on my H20 or HR20. Red button option does appear when tuning to 794.

Depending on the receiver, you can access to alternate audio channels via the yellow or green button, but I haven't tested these audio options to see if anything is being broadcast.

· Godfather
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
24Flames said:
Same here. No red button option for channel 799/HD on my H20 or HR20. Red button option does appear when tuning to 794.

Depending on the receiver, you can access to alternate audio channels via the yellow or green button, but I haven't tested these audio options to see if anything is being broadcast.
Some channels are working using the green button. Mark doesn't speak much so its difficult to wait and then hear either Smoke or Mark or Zippy talking.

· Legend
164 Posts
smokes20 said:
Some channels are working using the green button. Mark doesn't speak much so its difficult to wait and then hear either Smoke or Mark or Zippy talking.
I agree. It appears some audio channels are working, while others not. But you're right, it can be very difficult to tell who you are listening to, especially if they don't have an accent or swear. :D

· Godfather
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
24Flames said:
I agree. It appears some audio channels are working, while others not. But you're right, it can be very difficult to tell who you are listening to, especially if they don't have an accent or swear. :D
HR20 red button still not working but the green 11 audio does, although volume level is much lower than my HD11. Both are on 799.

Wait until you do hear Smoke utter a string of words. :D Then dead air for minutes on end.

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
That's the advantage of following Martin Truex, Jr. His audio will almost always be the first one after the Network audio!

· Legend
164 Posts
Well, I can understand that the csr's may not be aware of this problem, but I would hope that D* has some type of quality control dept that was already aware of this problem.....especially since this is the first week that they changed around the hotpass channels.

· Registered
16,423 Posts
smokes20 said:
Dang it, :mad: red audio button is not working on any receiver. I cannot get Smoke's team audio. What gives?????

Green button works. Anyone know the driver channel numbers. Thanxs
Red button on 799 seems to be working now.

Will there ever be a week without issues???

The season is more than half over and we STILL have issues EVERY week!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.