DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Audio options for Tony's channel are screwed up.

There is nothing for "Team Audio" and the "Network Audio" option is actually playing the team audio.

·
Godfather
497 Posts
RunnerFL said:
The Audio options for Tony's channel are screwed up.

There is nothing for "Team Audio" and the "Network Audio" option is actually playing the team audio.
:lol: now, are you telling us you MISS the network audio??? I forgot to hit the button to change from network to team and found out what was happening. My network has team audio.

Hotpass, don't change a thing, audio levels are great, considering what track they are on.

GO SMOKE ............ :D

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
smokes20 said:
:lol: now, are you telling us you MISS the network audio??? I forgot to hit the button to change from network to team and found out what was happening. My network has team audio.

Hotpass, don't change a thing, audio levels are great, considering what track they are on.

GO SMOKE ............ :D
Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all!

I had no "Team Audio" until I went to "Network Audio". now I have no Team Audio at all.

·
Legend
182 Posts
smokes20 said:
:lol: now, are you telling us you MISS the network audio??? GO SMOKE ............ :D
That's a good point.. When you watch a driver channel, why cant you "hear" the driver when listening to the network audio? If your into a driver enough to watch his exclusive channel, you probably want to hear his team communication, reguardless of what you have the main audio set to?? Kind of a catch 22.. You either have an exclusive driver channel but you CAN'T hear the driver w/the network feed.. Or you dont have a driver channel, but you CAN hear the driver w/the network audio..

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
god these announcers on Tony's channel are lame...

Unfortunately it's all the audio we're getting. :(

I did just get a reply to my email though:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Hot Pass Audio issue. Our
Technical Directors have been advised and it is being worked on. "

·
Godfather
497 Posts
Mickstix said:
That's a good point.. When you watch a driver channel, why cant you "hear" the driver when listening to the network audio? If your into a driver enough to watch his exclusive channel, you probably want to hear his team communication, reguardless of what you have the main audio set to?? Kind of a catch 22.. You either have an exclusive driver channel but you CAN'T hear the driver w/the network feed.. Or you dont have a driver channel, but you CAN hear the driver w/the network audio..
Yep, it's crazy how they have it set up. When Smoke has a dedicated channel I don't listen to network unless there is a red flag. One set has Hotpass and the main set is on team audio. Of course, right after I posted the network, which had team audio, disappeared. Only team audio for me is on Hotpass audio. At least we have two announcers that are better than listening to Adam. I do miss Wendy, who's channel is she on this week?

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RD in Fla said:
Smokes - you need a handle change - Smokes14 perhaps?
Not only does he need to change his gf does too... JR isn't "Big Red" anymore. Maybe she should use "BIG GREEN"? Maybe smiddy will allow that. lol

·
AllStar
93 Posts
RunnerFL said:
god these announcers on Tony's channel are lame...

Unfortunately it's all the audio we're getting. :(

I did just get a reply to my email though:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Hot Pass Audio issue. Our
Technical Directors have been advised and it is being worked on. "
I think they have some sort of automated response, because my repy was the same:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Hot Pass Audio issue. Our Technical Directors have been advised and it is being worked on.

·
Godfather
497 Posts
RD in Fla said:
Smokes - you need a handle change - Smokes14 perhaps?
Just checked the other drivers and of course they all have the correct channel audio feeds :nono2:

I can't change my user name, but I am going to change my profile for next season. We are going into Skins play time so I will keep my burgundy and gold profile :) tll SuperBowl.

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cts33fan said:
I think they have some sort of automated response, because my repy was the same:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Hot Pass Audio issue. Our Technical Directors have been advised and it is being worked on.
heh, probably a lot of cut and pasting going on. :)

·
Icon
529 Posts
smokes20 said:
Just checked the other drivers and of course they all have the correct channel audio feeds :nono2:

I can't change my user name, but I am going to change my profile for next season. We are going into Skins play time so I will keep my burgundy and gold profile :) tll SuperBowl.
Ugh. At least you root for the right driver, but the Deadskins. Ewww..

Super Bowl Champion New York Giant fan here :D

Enjoy the game tonight!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.