DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Cool Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I googled "Fox Sports New Orleans" in order to get their TV schedule. On the FSNO website, I clicked on TV List. It took me to the "Fox Sports Southwest" website.

Wait it gets complicated. On the "Fox Sports Southwest" website, I clicked on the TV list. It asked for a zip code, tv provider, then on a drop-down box, it listed "Fox Sports Houston" as the local TV list.

I don't have FSHouston. I lost it several weeks ago. I have FSSouthwest, which doesn carry the Hornets games and Fox Sports New Orleans.

Any suggestions?

· Godfather
446 Posts
Fox sports Houston was a part time channel for directv. It only lit up when the rockets l Astros were playing. I believe FSNO is the same (just with the hornets). Most of the content on FSSW was simulcast on the sub feeds anyway. What specifically are you missing?

· Godfather
513 Posts
thebigeazy said:
I am looking to watch the Hornets, as well as other sports that FoxSports Houston carried. I know the Astros are not being carried, but there are lots of others.
Fox Sports New Orleans on DIRECTV is just a part-time channel that only airs Hornets games so you should be good there.

Fox Sports Houston was just a part-time channel that only aired Rockets and Astros games on DIRECTV. Now that channel is gone because both teams moved to CSN Houston which DIRECTV currently does not carry, so you can't watch the Rockets games.

What other teams/sports are you missing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.