DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,510 Posts
I am getting them as well. Also, on my billing details, there is an entry for showtime with amount showing as 0.00. Under "my setup" it is showing as a service (again with no cost), instead of under premium channels.

Sounds like it might be some sort of promotion. Or maybe it's my loyalty gift, that was turned on before sending me a email about it?? I've been a subscriber for 12 years or more, so I really have no idea about my anniversary month.

· Hall Of Fame
3,914 Posts
jmr0023 said:
I also have free showtime and got something in the mail saying that they are giving me showtime for free for 3 months to say thanks for being a customer. I agree that there hasn't been much to watch on it though.
If you have never seen the show Dexter on Showtime, you might want to download an on demand episode and watch it. I can't wait for the new season to start.

· New Texan
11,467 Posts
Well, if the freebees continue until Sunday, then I highly recommend recording For All Mankind on Sunday, September 21st at 11:35 AM on 547-Flix. This contains pristine footage of the missions from film from NASA that is frozen to preserve it.

· Hall Of Fame
1,167 Posts
I subscribed to Showtime for a month and it was awful. I cancelled after the 30 days was up. They repeat the same schedule of movies every single day. Californication was a decent show - I caught all of Season 1 On Demand. I never could get into Dexter or Weeds.

· Legend
127 Posts
If you're looking for something to watch, all of the 1st season of Californication are available in HD on DOD.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Paul Secic said:
Showtime doesn't have top notch movies.
Thats a given but they do have a few things worth watching. Dexter alone is worth it, plus they have Elite XC sometimes and StrikeForce.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.